Okay here’s some pictures of my trip from my phone. I couldn’t resist! I’ll be posting more sets off my digital when I edit them tomorrow. :)
"Spring 2014 was the best time of my life.
I spent 35 days exploring 11 different cities in Japan, China and Southeast Asia as a work assignment. I had chance to see new places, meet new people and experience new things I had never done before. This is my visual diary of the journey shot entirely on iPhone 5s.
Cities featured in film:
Music: Agnes Obel - Dorian”
Filmmaker: Markus Kontiainen
About to spam tumblr with adventure pictures tomorrow.
sunset at crescent head last year
rules: just insert your answers to the questions below. tag at least 10 followers. Sure, why not!
- name: Shane
- nickname: I’ve never really had any, but some kids used to call me “Sugar Shane” lolol
- birthday: January 23rd
- gender: Male
- sexuality: Straight
- height: 6”1
- time zone: MST
- what time and date is it there: 9.01, 11:18 PM
- average hours of sleep: 7-8
- otps: I have no idea what this means :o
- the last thing i googled was: sciencedaily
- first word that comes to mind: virus (reading a book about them lol)
- what i last said to a family member: See you in the morning!
- one place that makes me happy and why: on my skateboard because all my stress goes away
- how many blankets i sleep under: 1 or 3
- favourite beverage: Any type of juice
- the last movie i watched in the cinema was: Boyhood
- three things i can’t live without: skateboard, camera, friends
- something i plan on learning: virology maybe down the line haha
- a piece of advice for all my followers: stay hungry
- you have to listen to this song: Noah Gundersen - Poison Vine
- my blog(s): shanemcelroy.tumblr.com
I don’t really talk to many people on here at all so if you want to repost this you can, haha.